My Services: Home and Office Decluttering / Organizing
Do you just need a fresh pair of professional eyes to give you some new ideas? Or could you use help with the hands-on work of sorting through the clutter and organizing the remaining good stuff? Either way, I’d be glad to help.
You can also take advantage of my free “make it disappear” service, where I take the items you no longer need and find new homes for them.
To help my clients:
- I work evenings and weekends, as well as weekdays (except Mondays).
- I support those who are trying to be more green by helping them eliminate junk mail, by looking at the best ways to dispose of things they no longer want, and by choosing environmentally-sensitive organizing products.
Areas I can help with include:
- Garages (and cars!)
- Home offices / small offices
- Laundry rooms
- Storage lockers
- Any horizontal surface
Some of the common challenges I’m used to handling are:
- Books, magazines and catalogs
- Clothes in multiple sizes
- Files and filing systems — and yes, computer files, too
- Junk mail
- Paper — lots and lots of paper
- Scrapbooking supplies
Do I serve your location?
I work primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area, although travel to your location can be arranged, and phone consulting and coaching is always an option.
I have clients in Atherton, Belmont, Berkeley, Burlingame, Cupertino, Daly City, El Granada, Foster City, Fremont, Half Moon Bay, Hayward, Hillsborough, La Honda, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Montara, Morgan Hill, Moss Beach, Mountain View, Oakland, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Francisco, San Jose, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Saratoga, Sausalito, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale and Woodside.
I will need to add travel charges when working in areas such as the Monterey peninsula, which are more than an hour drive from my home.